● Go for a morning walk regularly.
● Develop love for reading.
● Be polite, respectful and obedient at all times.
● Be eco-friendly and use electricity and water as per the need.
● Parents are requested to kindly guide their wards to complete their holidays homework.
Have a Happy and safe Summer Vacations.
1) CRAFT – CHINESE FAN
Material Required – Mount board, Plastic forks of 2 colors, a sheet, ribbon, glitter sheet (for flower) stones, sheds, matchsticks, stars, fevicol.
1. Take a semi circle mount board and cover it with any beautiful sheet.
2. Paste the forks of 2 colors on the semi-circle.
3. Paste the ribbon.
4. Paste flowers on the tail of the forks.
5. Decorate the fan with the material of your choice like stones, matchsticks, sheds etc.
2) DO PAGE NO -4, 14 AND 26 IN A SMART ART BOOK.
Note: – Cover your drawing file with Blue colored sheet in a creative manner.
ALL THE HOLIDAYS HOMEWORK WOULD BE DONE IN SCRAPE FILE.
(English + Hindi + Mathematics) – 1 Scrap file
Make a(S.S.T + Science) – 1 Scrape file
(G.K + Moral Science + Computer) – 1 Scrap file
1. Make different kinds of sentences using punctuation signs (Like ?,!)
2. “Beti Bachao Beti Padhao” Describe in brief (When did it start, who started It, Where it start)
3. Slogan Writing – Topic ‘Patriotism’.
4. Make a Booklet – ‘My Word Book’ including the given topics and – Paste related pictures.
a) Antonyms (10)
b) Synonyms (10)
c) Phrases (5)
d) One word substitution (5)
e) Homophones (5)
5. Cursive Writing: Page 5 to 30
1. (a) Paste dummy currency notes (Rs 10, Rs 50, Rs 100)
(b) Take impression of Rs 5 and Rs 10 on tracing paper and answer how many coins would be required to make Rs 25, Rs50, Rs 45
2. Observe vehicle numbers odd/even (5 each) and solve the divisibility rule of each number.
3. Observe and write the temperature of a week and draw the picture whether it is sunny/ cloudy.
4. Make a Booklet of Tables – 2 to 20.
5. Do mental math’s (Exercise – 2 to 5) Pages 179, 180, 181 in book.
1. Give uses of water and water cycle and also methods to conserve water with the help of pictures.
2. Paste pictures and write one characteristic of different plants of different habitat.
3. Paste pictures of different animal and bird that give
(a) Birth to young ones (b) That lay eggs
4, Make an aquarium using waste materials.
SOCIAL SCIENCE: –
1. Find out information on any Indian Nobel Prize Winner With the help of pictures.
2. Write a travelogue on your visit to any city of Rajasthan. Paste the picture of different beautiful monuments build there.
3. Paste any 5 National Symbols. Write few lines about it.
4. Mark following states and their capitals on a political map of India.
a) Haryana b) Himachal Pradesh c) Rajasthan d) Gujarat e) Madhya Pradesh
f) Maharashtra g) Karnataka h) Tamil Nadu i) Arunachal Pradesh j) Sikkim
1. Make a poster on pollution and suggest some ways to come out of it. (Pg – 11)
2. Make a collage of Different occupation and write about the occupation which fascinates you the most, Give reasons.
MORAL SCIENCE – MORAL VALUES: –
1. Imagine that you are not able to do well in Exams. You are very upset. Write a paragraph describing your feelings and
your future plans on A4 size sheet.
2. Write Biography on Swami Vivekanand on A4 size sheet.
1. On an A4 size sheet. Write down the primitive commands of LOGO.
2. Draw and color a beautiful picture in Ms Paint and get the print out of the same.
1. ऋतुओ पर आधारित एक एल्बम बनाओ और उनके विषय मे लिखो!
2. सर्वनाम और उनके भेद संबंधित वाक्यों को चार्ट पर प्रदर्शित करे!
3. वर्ण-विच्छेद पर प्रपत्र तेयार करे.
4. मदर टेरेसा के समाज मे योगदान पर परियोजना बनाओ!
5. सुलेख माला-पृष्ठ संख्या 5 से 30.