● Go for a morning walk regularly.
● Develop love for reading.
● Be polite, respectful and obedient at all times.
● Be eco-friendly and use electricity and water as per the need.
● Parents are requested to kindly guide their wards to complete their holidays homework.
Have a Happy and safe Summer Vacations.
1. English, Hindi, Mathematics – 1 Scrap file
2. Science, Social Studies, G.K – 1 Scrap file
3. G.K, Computer – 1 Scrap file
1) CRAFT – (a) Paper Plate hanging
(b) Spoon shapes Ice-clean sticks hangings.
2) Do page No – 4, 12 and 16 in a small Art Book.
Note – Cover your Drawing file with Blue colored sheet in a creative manner.
1. Collect information about the Abraham Lincoln, his work and write them in your scrap book along with pictures.
2. Pate the pictures of different kinds of noun and make sentences on them.
3. Write 12 sentences of your own: Three statements, three questions, Three imperative sentences and Three exclamations.
4. Prepare a booklet ‘My Vocabulary Book’ containing –
c) Its meaning
5. Visit a place during summer break. Write a diary entry sharing your experiences with pictures.
6. Cursive writing: Pg 4 to 20
1. Find the product of (1/4 X 3/5) using a squared paper.
2. Collect the birth year of your family members and express it in Roman numeral. Also calculate the difference between your mother’s and your own birth year. (Represent it using match-sticks)
3. Find out the time difference between India and any 5 countries.
4. Make a definition diary of Flow, Point, a line, line segment, and ray with the help of picture of items around you like sun, torch, disk etc.
5. Make Geometrical Shapes Tan gram pieces.
SOCIAL STUDIES: –
1. List the various natural disasters and paste its pictures.
2. Make charts to educate people about the effect of global warming.
3. Write 5 slogans to save our environment from being polluted.
4. Make picture charts of any two of the following great men. Write a few lines about them.
(a) Abraham Lincoln (b) Mahatma Gandhi
(c) Karl Marx (d) Martin Luther King
5. Collect information about lifestyle of people living in Greenland, animals found, Eskimos, Igloo, their houses etc.
1. Prepare a chart on the stages of germination of seed.
2. Collect seeds of some cereals and pulses put them in small poly bags and divide them as Rabi crops and Kharif crops. Also write the name and the type of crops under each item.
3. Draw the diagrams of:
(a) Skull (b) Different types of joints on an all size sheet
4. Write the feeding habit of herbivores, carnivores and omnivores with pictures.
5. Collect features different birds and paste them on your scrapbook. Write the name of the bird under each feather.
1. Make a collage on ‘Incredible India’ and write about things mentioned in the collage.
MORAL SCIENCE – MORAL VALUES: –
1. Prepare for show and tell competition
1. Make a chart on different Hardware and software devices.
2. On an A4 size sheet, write down the commands of Q-Basic.
1. ग्रीष्म अवकाश मे आप कहा गये! अपने अनुभव का वर्णन कीजिये (चित्र सहित)
2. अपना एक शब्दकोष बनाओ!
3. ‘मेरा जन्मदिन’ पर दो मित्रो में सवांद प्रस्तुत कीजिये!
4. दस-दस अप्रिनामवचक पुल्लिंग और स्त्रीलिंग शब्दों पर विचार करते हुये उन्हें अलग-अलग लिखिए!
5. किसी एक विषय पर विजापन तेयार कीजिये!
6. सुलेख माला-पृष्ठ संख्या 22 से 31.